MMS Friends

Sunday, March 13, 2005

fugster

Those nasty fugster (im talking bout the ah_bu-nei_neis) can't quit staring at me and my sister at the bus-stop. Seriously, i can only stare at him and give the "shit u arsehole" look. Singapore's no longer safe with those smelly fugs around. Never see girls with breast and nice legs before? Ew...go fug off. I wish i can scoop their eyeballs out. Correction there..i'd rather use a chopstick to dig it out.

Was town for me today. Woke up so late, Sentosa plan was scrapped. Wanted to buy "Middlesex" but i guess clearing my other 3 new books wld be a better idea. I've been putting Socrates Cafe-A fresh taste of philosophy on hold for a long time already. =/

Jobless? Yes...v v v jobless. Cant wait to start school. Oh..you know those bananas with v thick skin?? I absolutely love them. Haha..the thin-skin type cant be peeled properly!! Rah...i hate getting the yellow flesh in my nails. Pay is coming on Tuesday!! *yayness*