MMS Friends

Monday, March 07, 2005

Last day at SingTel

Last day at SingTel. Was suppose to leave on wed, but i rushed through those nasty stacks of registrations and left today. Not point staying since they fired Tirene. I worked there because of her. Oh well, the IRAS and NAC job is awaiting for me. =)

I miss the security guards who smiled at me each morning and when i got off work.
I miss the CJC bung.
I miss the canteen food.
I miss crappin with Liyen, Daphne and Tirene.
I miss the gallon of water at the dispenser which left chlorine lingering in my mouth.
I miss the terrible toilet whereby i slack each day.
I miss picking out great songs on radio with Daphne during those boring hours.
I miss the number pad on the keyboard where my hands where on for 7.5hrs.
I miss loggin off at 5.30pm sharp, i mean v sharp.
No, i dont miss SingTel. But im thankful for the job experience there.

I woke up in the morning feeling empty. I really do. Like nothing to look fwd to. However, i would choose to consider it as a blessing from the day we knew each other. I wouldnt classified it as a mistake knowing you, i dare say i did once enjoyed our many chatting/smsing sessions and being in ur arms. Nothing's eternal, letting go is prolly the best choice.

From today till the 29th, its Singlehood for me. It'll the routine of shopping, reading, open houses and chilling with my friends like there's no tmr. I'll survive well and good. No more guys for now. Deprived? No, not very thank you. =)