MMS Friends

Friday, March 04, 2005

A-levels

SingTel's retrenching like crazy. Sooner or later, i'll be jobless again. Frictional unemployment..darn! Why did they have to outsource all the way to Malacca?! Luckily i can't finish my work. o_-

Results back. Not too good i must confess. At least it was below my expectations. Mum asked if i wanna pursue studies or get married. Please..her sense of humour's bad at this point of time?! Gees...mum!!!!

The only teacher i thanked was Mrs Sim. =)) She really helped me alot for Economics. Literature was crap..really..and GP..ughs..Maths..haha..okie i guess. Remember not to ask me for my grades. Thank you v much. If i wanna let you know, i would have done so before u came up to me. Current mood: stoned. Thinking of courses available in NUS, NTU, SMU and aboard.

Anyhow, To God Be The Glory!