MMS Friends

Friday, February 25, 2005

Nooch

I went ---less today. Hurh..better than pulling it up all the time? Blah. Liyan said she felt weird sitting next to me after i told her that. *chuckles* It aint meant to scare ppl.. =p It's for my own good..hmm..

We had PizzaHut for lunch :) (Maybe) to celebrate the fact that Johnson, the 29 year old childish and petty freak's leaving SingTel for good. He didnt offend me, but its maddening enuff to know he irritated and dissed my 2 friends off. Grrrr...

It's my 1 month and 1 day at SingTel. Please congratulate me. Its v difficult to retain my interest in something or someone for long. Thats why i have 1 day or 2 days relationships. Sucks..i adore being single anyway.

Cause work was duper boring, Daphne and i took turns to point out good songs on radio to each other over our desks. Haha..how delightful it was to hear a good song when HI card registrations just keeps piling up. Stop buying it!!!

Christopher (the woman) told me im the reason for the high rates of divorce cases in Singapore. Err...i DONT possess such great powers?? Eww...no no no!!

We had dinner at NOOCH. Their Zazai Ramen's okie...loved the egg and preserved veggie. =)) It actually tastes like instant noodles. =/ I needa stop splurgin on food! *Tina the talking tummy..* haha..

I was thinking of getting a new hp line, most probably SingTel though i canNOT stand it. No more M1 coorperate plan please..