MMS Friends

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Midweek

Dave took me out on the most interesting date ever. Haha..he drove me to the driving range!! *gasps* Do u knw when was e last time i played golf?? T'was in sec 4!!!! Oh well, i havent lost my posture and grace of swinging yet. =)

I miss choir practises, squash training and all those tedious track trainings. I sweat, i pant, i groan and get frustrated. However, i smile at the end of a competition knowing im the winner. =)) Its great being termed a "champion" by everyone. People know me as a girl with specific talents. Yes, im praising myself..to encourage myself pls..nothing bout being a snob.

Random thoughts: i really cant live without the radio nowadays. Esp the song by j.Lo: Get Right and i jump around my desk when Beautiful Soul is aired. How come they dont air Glory Of Love anymore?? =(

The characteristics of me being a LEO is getting more unconcealed. Sometimes it's good because i love being a leader. Sometimes, being head-strong kills. I like to be the one in control of things. Once in a blue moon, i like to be a follower and slack my way outta stuff. Actually, im 1/2 CANCER 1/2 LEO.

It's mid-week. I live 2 days in misery. And i told myself wednesday would be a good day for me. I did it. Im not disturbed by any of my problems. Great. I've just changed my mindset bout stuff (again). I only live once..if it doesnt hurt, im all game for it.

Alright, back to the bitchy me. Im not a girl who's girlie and all..i guess im more like the sporty type. I love my body..my arms to my legs. Petite as i am, i love all my physical assets. My arms are developing just the way i want..i do weights to achieve the slight curves. Tirene trains with me at the gym. =)) Sorry to say i do go on a diet..the best time would during periods or after periods where appetite and mood sucks.

No more PMS, back to myself. Thank you Melissa, Liyu, Shuyun and Tirene for hearin me out and offering me sound advices. I love u all too dearly.. =)) Girls rule and Boys drool..so dumb but so true.

Fug it. Im still here, even though everything's over.