MMS Friends

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Shopping!

Weekend weekend weekend!!! Ahh...im going nutties!!!! No thanks to morning madness for keeping me company 5 days a week at work. Haha..i mean thanks. -_o

Please, STOP buying hi cards from SingTel. My fingers are rotting at the rate im typing everyday. *groans* As if my work is not piling up. Ughs.

Chingay preview was a wack! =)))

Im zapped by the pink monster! Liyu's fault..i want my browns back! I went shopping with her this evening. Wanted to buy more clothes from foreva21 and f.c.u.k. But i cant find the pieces i like anymore? *screams*

Once again, i had TomYamBanmian for dinner. Tina the talking tummy is telling me to go on a strict diet so i'll look better at the beach. *grinz* Oh shut up Shanice.. Marcus's influence..oei sperm!!! U want the surf&sweat pictures anot?? Haha..

Which after, we had some quiet reading time over at Borders. I bought 2 books..the virgin suicide (Edward's recommandation) and what men think of sex (Daryl's). I think they're real neat!! =)) Thanks!! I cant find the others.. *grumpy*

I miss my babes...Melissa, Sheryldine, Esther, Sinyin, Liyu (whom i see almost every other day), Shuyun, Xiangjing, Grace and Tirene. Darn...i wanna go back to school!!!

Im so tired..can i fall asleep on your shoulders pls...yawns...