MMS Friends

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

2E mini outing!

Nothing much to share bout my worklife. Was pretty bored so calculated how much i earned in January and how much'll i earn by the end of February. Haha..money-faced. What to do, no cards with me..all my source of wealth cut off just liddat.

Still, when u have money, dont let people know.

Tirene and I head off to Raffles Place after work. Was drizzling a little. Think i've just decided to get my hands on GUCCI's Envy Me. =)) Perfect scent for me. Met Cheryl my best friend, Michelle, Esther and Jeanette and went to TCC for dinner and some catching up session. Was fun..i tell ya, the ambience there was awesome!! And the bean bags were great! Haha..protects ur bums till u're ready to leave the place. =) Havent seen those girls for ages..so, i was pretty happy the way my evening turned out. Haha..everyone's basically still the same. Which's good! Yea.. =)

=BungWatch= action still rolling..hurhs..Slap me Tirene!! Nana..i found a better porridge stall at Hougang!! Care to try it someday?? *drools*

Cheryl, you're the best..though you upset me all the time, i believe our friendship will last us our entire life. I love u so much bestie. =))