MMS Friends

Monday, January 24, 2005

SingTel-first day!!

Ouch...my shoulders and back hurt like crazy. No thanks to the mighty watty sun! Im burnt..but i really love the colour of my tann. =)) Its like freshly baked buns..hooooot!

First day at work...was pretty okie. I'm in charge of sim card registrations. Pretty tiring typing numbers the entire day. Tmr, i'll be working independently already cause it was Yee Ling's last day today. Sigh..she's nice and helpful..gave me M&Ms and SNICKERS..both my fav! Well, lunch with the girls was good..the chicken chop's fabulous i think ya! Thank God Tirene's there to company me though we work for different departments.

Saw a few PL lites working there too. Im probably one of the youngest employee..and oh..there's this cute bung over that. Haha..shit!!!!

Wonder how long can i stay in this job..must persevere..