MMS Friends

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Sentosa

Its Sunset Bay with Liyu today. =)) Had fun soaking up the heat and just reading our books. Mighty mighty sun!! Shall not mention other stuff we did..its embarrassing. Haha. Lunch at Delifrance of course..my favourite. *grin* Oh, i saw Eve and her friend. Haha..

Anyway, my dear friend Liyu thinks that a jet ski is actually called a scooter. *clash of the cymbals please* Oh..are VJC students that dense??!! haha..just teasing her..she's darn smart i tell ya. Hot and "brainful". =b

Did the trail run for next Sunday's competition at Siloso Beach. So gonna die..my stamina dropped to hell. Kill me pls. Im black...reddish-black kinda tann. How to go work tmr?? My first day somemore. Gees..

Well, 2 group of guys came to chat us up. Pretty turned off but oh well...they were swallow enough to ask for her number and if they could be friends. I let her do all the talking..i knew ALL were interested in that hot babe-Liyu.

Anyways, we were just strolling by the beach and stuff. All the hunks had their eyes glued onto her. *shakes head* She was under-dressed u see. Haha..even the angmohs where making eyes at each other to signal that she's hot. My my..everytime i go out with her, she attracts countless of male species.

But the beach bar guys were nice..they offered to throw in 2 free drinks if we get the "special seats" for unlimited time. Too bad, we were cashless and they dont accept NETS.

Was fun..7 hours with her. =)) I love her so much!!! Ughs...she's bad influence. Haha.. *winks*