MMS Friends

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Last day at NCSS

To keep ourselves occupied, Liyu and i email each other as if we're msging each other on the hp. It saves cost you see. *grinz*

Today's my last day at work. Meng Leng bought me a peach cake as a farewell gift. Aww...how sweet?? =)) Finally got to talk to the friendly eggtart guy..found out he's only 23 years old. *jaw drops* He was very nice to me during my "stay"..didnt leave me outta everything he does. =)

Was busy from morning till now. Slacking while trying to practise some SAT brain busters. Check out the conversation this morning exchanged between my supervisor Charlie, colleague Andrew and Shanice the temp:

Charlie: you need her (meaning me) help?
Andrew: errr...not at the moment...you can USE HER first.
Shanice: *fumes*

What kinda conversation was that?? So crude..2 grown up men talking about USING a girl. o_O Please..im there to ease ur workload..not to be USED. I aint a product!!! Grrrr......

Anyways, i had the famous chicken rice from the hawker for my "farewell lunch". It was delicious!! Except i still have that horrible garlic smell in my mouth. How awful?? ='(

Guess what's next?? Of course it's my macdonald's 25cents ice-cream for a treat!! *skips* Yay..growing so fat i cant stop myself..................forget about the Surf&Sweat competition...

Went IKEA with Christopher yesternight. Apparently my booging plans at phuture failed like crap. Had the swedish meatballs and chicken wings for dinner. Hell was it filing. Then of course we wont miss out on the $1.70 hotdog and drink set after shopping right? Haha...cheapo geeks....ahhhh.....

Can't wait for Sentosa on Sunday with Liyu and Singtel job on Monday!! =)) Cheers to a better monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday and sunday! Weeeeeee.....okies...stop it.... -_-lll