MMS Friends

Thursday, January 13, 2005

NCSS day 2

Blogger Dashboard is finally back to English!! -grinz- Looking at chinese characters gave me headache. I actually had to memerise where to click. How squalid's that?

At my lil' cubicle in this bulding of walls and computer. Human relations, sadly, can hardly be seen..i heard the phone ringing and the ladies trying to negociate "biz". Im working for the Partnership Relations. That guy next to my cubicle asked me to have lunch with him as he saw me alone. Haha..hell no..i was waiting for Liyu!!

Feeling a liiiittle peevish and querulous now..after staring at the computer for 8hours (again). No scenary to admire..aarghs..fixed space..fixed vision..

Me and Liyu had Macs ice-cream cone for 'after-lunch-desert' again. We're so gonna look like Barney the Dino soon. My tummy's expanding at a rate i dont wanna know. No more tanning..no figure to flaunt anymore? =/

Did i mention i woke up late today?? Yes i did. Got a shock when my hp flashed 8.17am right in my face (work starts at 9am). Took cab down of course..darn..there goes 12bucks. *groans*

Work's over in 30mins. It aint so bad actually, just a bit dull. Jacqie offered me a DBS job in the afternoon. Its pending now..wishing and praying it'll be mine. *cross my fingers*