MMS Friends

Saturday, January 22, 2005

SAT test

SAT test was exciting. 4 math sections...which totally benefited me. Those 2 verbal sections were pretty much screwed. Couldnt remember most of the vocabs that was v familiar to me. How bad is that.

Well, I was at the Singapore American School right? Then i got to know 1 hawaiian girl who's 17 years old..she's friendly and all. 2 jap girls and 2 messy/curly hair guys. Haha..they sound like fruits to me. Oops. Okie..and got to know one Temask JC fat girl. =b

Mum woke up early to company me there. Can you believe it..all the way to Marsling? =)) She waited approximately 4hours for me before having lunch at the famous chicken rice stall. We head down to Causeway Point for some shopping after that. Why do i love shoppin with Mum so much? Cause she pays for ALL my stuff!! Yay...!!

Got some lingerie (again). Hey! I'll never get enough of it. The more the merrier in fact. Haha. She bought me a cardigan for work and a sleeveless top. Think it cost her about $130. She claims it is for CNY. Hell no...haha...gonna make her buy more for me. Who called her to confiscate my cards! Had wanted her to buy me the JAY CHOU cd..decided against it. I wont understand a shit anyway. Hurhs.

Sentosa tmr! =)) Finally i dont have to study for anything anymore. Shall nourish my mind with some good novels then.

Out.