MMS Friends

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Bardot

Cleared my work fast today...since it was 1/2 day and my supervisor wasnt there, it was havoc time for me! -grinz- I was walking ard, eating Famous Amos while singing to songs on the radio. It's one week at SingTel..i've a feeling i'll stay there for long. =))

Seriously, i thought Bardot disappeared quite some time ago??? I heard the song 'I should have never let u go' on power98 fm. -gasps-

Yes Jacq, thanks for the title. Nice song.. =)) And the otehr song called 'Hush'..man...the lyircs are disturbing and sad..

:l

Why does all the small sizes get snapped up in shops??? Poor poor me...left with large size when i myself've a petite body..haiz..dont squeeze into it if it doesnt fit you!!! Rrrgg...

My area at Hougang has been officially transformed into some mini chinatown. The stoopid statue of the Fortune God has created a huge stir at the neighbourhood..traffic has became crazy during evening. 'nuff said..its gross.. -sniggers-

Think my Mum's really nice these days. She's showering me with a lot of attention and motherly touches. Warm feeling..the 2nd-child-syndrome vanished for that period of time.

It's Surf&Sweat tmr. Not that excited. Oldest's 35 years old and youngest my sister who's 16 this year. Oh, 66 teams in total..thats quite a bit. =s