MMS Friends

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Shopping

A mountain of work to clear today..was busy like a little bee. Nevertheless, i've the cute bung to feast my eyes on. -grinz-

Haha. =))

Why does Daphne look like Zihui so much?? hmm...she speaks like her too!

When town for some light shopping after work. Bought my lil' sister's bday present from Topshop..and i got myself a canvas vintage shorts from Fox's new collection. I'm a happy girl. =) Was v tempted to walk into Bysi and FCUK...but i held my breath and walked off. Just waitin to receive menny red packets during cny before i transform myself back to Shanice the Shopoholic!

I spent quite a bit at Watson's too! The snack sales were unbelievably cheap. I bought lottsa junk food to store at my desk in case i get hungry during work. Seriously, my tummy is growing so huge nobody can stop me now. =/ It'll be an embarrassment on Sunday at Sentosa with me in a wetsuit..gees..cant wait to see Melissa and Liyu though.. =))

I've lost all hope for Surf&Sweat..i pray my sister and Marcus will win cause they stand a high chance.

Weekend's finally here..TGIF!!!