MMS Friends

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Harold & Kumar

Surf&Sweat didnt go as well as planned..but we didnt give up..and we should applaud ourselves for that. =)) Well, was nice working with you Chris..my fav item in the goodie bag is the 2005 ripcurl diary. Oh yes, a big congrats to Liyu, she won SurfBabe 05. =)) Melissa, how come i didnt see you there?? Missed you plenty!! Oh, my lil sis and Marcus won 9th place in the open cat..they make an awesome team!

On our way home, i saw Janson on the train with Yansze. I freaked out. I've pictured this entire scene for at least a year..it came true! How scary..i shant elaborate.

Was a lovely evening spend at home with him.. =)) Im really tann..nice golden tann...im thankful my complexion is beginning to look better already. The doctor's words can really be trusted! He said my skin'll be better before cny..and its working already! haha..my pinky fully recovered as well! Thanks to the pills..

Work's fun..great in fact. Cause its my longest job so far! Im sucha failure and arse..i know i know..but i wont change job anymore..unless im offered a better one. =) I wish people would stop buying HiCard from SingTel...adds to my workload.

Meeting Cheryl like finally tmr!! Oh, anyone care to go Chinatown soon? Nana, Grace, Reney, Duckied, Sammi???? Haha..its our hangout place babes!! Hoooot!!

Well well, Desperate Housewives is awesome! haha..im glued to it..like totally! Oh..i finished watching Harold & Kumar..haha..i was laughing throughout..i meant it...its hilarious!! Get your hands on the DVD folks!! Sorry..its only for 18 and above..too much boobs scene :l But i know the guys'll love it though.. o_O Sick people..hurhs