MMS Friends

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Chinatown

Me and Tirene went to Chinatown and soaked up some CNY atmosphere there yesterday. We saw many man-in-uniform..they're HOT HOT HOT!!! *grinz* She was so amazed by the "Hongkong lookalike flats" there..i thought they're pretty ugly. =/ Had our favourite soggy gogy porridge and lou toufu! A fantasic tantalizing orgasmic dinner with her! =)) Im sorry the rest of our babes can't come. Work gets in the way of everything! Grrr....!

We walked a bit too. The crowd's crazy! Esp the queue for the bbq pork. Seriously..its hot and stuffy to queue there for a few hours! Luckily my Mum bought before the craze started. =) So much goodies at all my houses..i cant see why my tummy's expanding a lickety-split rate.

I was thinking..if i really do get my usual $600+ from red packets this year, i'll be able to get all the stuff i want. =) Obviously, im to set aside $200 as what Mum has planned out for me. She returned me my card. Only ONE card. Im so pitiful. =( But she said she'll continue to update my bankbook to follow up with my huge expenses. Gees..i'm learning to control arights!!

Yes..speaking of which, im going to the DFS in town to get GUCCI's Envy Me and J.Lo's Still or the one with the blinkblink. Haha..think i dont needa buy any more clothes..hardly touched those new ones anyway. But i think i need more bottoms or skirts..and yes..a new pair of plastic glasses and great outdoor sunglasses! =)) I had enough of cosmetics..Mac..Bobby Brown..haiz..dont even use makeup now.

My lower body's ruined by the scratches made by the sea creature at Sentosa. Disgusting..why wont they leave my legs alone. Rashes and the horrible lines left behind..they ought to be shot!! BANG BANG BANG!! My legs're the most treasured asset i have!! *groans*

In case i forget to mention, i met the bung at the ladies today morning. *grinz* Strangely, my heart wasnt racing fast BUT i was happy to see her upfront. Im gross..haha..

Maybe its time to go to the salon soon. Get my hair done for the CNY. Besides, my hair doesnt seem as nice anymore.

Tirene and i will be singing for English week..i dont know manz..if what i wanna back out??

I know my entries are getting boring and content-less..i feel brainless..as always. Im overblogging.

Poof!