MMS Friends

Saturday, February 12, 2005

CNY: has been okie for me. Didnt collect as much cause didnt visit much. But i simply adore the yearly gathering at Sinyin's place-shark's fin the the dragon dance by the lion troupe. Haha..companied by the few S.O.U.L. members. =)) My girls are such dears! Im sho glad i still have a bunch of PL friends to turn to anytime. There're my best pals..

Not to mention, i've been eating a lot. Shitting a lot as well. But the amazin thing is that i'm actually losing weight. *grinz* I stay away from soft drinks for a month just so that i can drink all i want during this period. Actually, i tried changing the office water dispenser at my SingTel today..cant even lift that pathetic plastic bottle up. Gym anyone?

Guess what peeps?? Im getting my pay on the 15th!!! That's like 3 days way. *smiles*

My hp bill's $71.33 cents for last month. Someone tell me its very cheap liao...ughs..

Caught CONSTANTINE yesterday. Its a bloody goot show i tell ya..Its kinda funny too. =)) Ate at Sakae and Pastamania and TCC. Never say no to food..yeah! Company was great as usual..one date to another takes so so long. But when the date comes, it doesnt seem as special anymore. Nevertheless, its always good to treasure time together. =)

I witnessed a car accident yesterday at about 10.17am outside my area. Its scary..why cant people just drive properly and cautiously? Dad..