MMS Friends

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Its the nation's closedown man! Haha..you get what i mean. Oh well..that sounds pretty crap.

-___O

Im so thankful for the picture of the bung on the door of SingTel. I told Tirene to tear it down for me. Haha..is this madness or madness?? *grinz* Now, i can show everyone how she looks like!!

Its "holiday" for the next 15 days. Hope to get more red packets this year..put all into my bank..high time to replenish 'stock'.

I rented "Just Married", "The Village" and "Everyone Has Secrets" just for the weekend. =)) They're really good shows..esp the 1st one..PeeWee, Pussy, Bags, Yuan and Dickie!! Hurhs..too bad the thunderstick didnt quite work out. =/ Slap me..haha..im in the mood for good comedy shows!

Happy Chinese New Year everyone! Put on your new clothes, undies and shoes!! =))