MMS Friends

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Chingay parade!

I spent my afternoon doing hair treatment. And i cut my fringe..ew!!! Huge mistake. Haha. Oh well, the shop at fareast kinda like blacked-out TWICE!!! -_-

2 more books from Kino. =)) Thanks for the privilege card Jenn, i really have no idea that you possess that. I just wanted your company thats all. Haha.

Went to get shades with Christopher after that..bummed into Xiangjing! What a pleasant surprise..! Im sorry i cant spread my attention on 2 person, who's not close to begin with. =/ Next time, we'll go out as a clique yea!! Nanabanana!!! Haha..

Had a good breakfast at 730pm. Why?? Cause i skipped breakfast and lunch. Thus, i was having my first meal of the day. Dieting's sucha failure!! Ughs!!

Gosh, better go prepare my stuff for tmr. Cant wait to meet up with Layleng!! Sentosa-my fav place. =)