MMS Friends

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Sentosa

Weather was a disappointment. Why did it have to rain at 3pm?? *curses* However, im much more tann now. Yes, my boobs're burnt. *ew*

This grp of malay and mix blood guys (ard 8 of them)..they were gooing at us today. They asked to take a pic with us. What do u think we did?? I dont know..i faced my back to them. That's enough for body language right? Definitely. Shallow freaks.

I hate those jellyfishes at Sentosa. Correction-i really hate sea creatures. They bring nothing but rashes and skin allegies to me. =/

Saw Eve (as usual) and had LayLeng's company today. Plus her friend who was late big time. Can people actually be on time?? Im sorry i used to be late, however, im trying hard not to be anymore. Nowadays, I'm pretty much the one on time. Punctuality please dears..

Sentosa's washroom are the ultimate - disgusting shit arse wet smelly dirty blacky gooy. I cannot cannot cannot stand wet washrooms. My precious foot!! There's hardly ANY hygiene. And i had to shower there.. o_O

Congratulations to Linda! She've made it to Top25 of Ms Singapore Universe. =)) Support her people!! PLMGS girls are hot!!! *hoot*

I received my SAT score. My math finally touched 600! In fact, i've got 620! Wow..that surprised me. =)) 79% percentile..haha..not bad at all! My verbal section remains.. =)) But i think i wanna enter NUS and do accounting or pyschology. SMU?? Hmm...business and economics! How...im clueless as to what i want..

Daryl's puppy is sucha dear!! I miss that look on Bagel's face.. *grins* Strangly, i'm more attached to other people's dog than my own?? And yes, your maid Nat was really friendly and all, directing me to the main road. =) Now, im missing silly Lili. Okie..there're plenty of stuff suffocating me from within, but i cant voice it out here..thanks for the day Daryl.. *hugs*

I had to do some damage control this evening. And i hate it..there's simply no way to defend myself and i dont wish to. Im sorry..

Random thoughts: Sorry is one of the world's most useless word. Yet, its used most frequently. Try one with a pathetic and miserable face.

Random thoughs: Dont keep talking about 'letting go' as part of love..it doesnt work this way everytime. Dont you guys get it?? We're not that hard to fathom..think hard bout it.

Nuff' said. A new week, a new begginning. Time to think think think. What exactly do you want, Shanice Ng Yu Xin. Ughs..i needa write my frigging diary before i die a quick death..