MMS Friends

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Cheryl

The last time i cried was because i missed my Papa who's in heaven i presume. Today, Cheryl have succeeded in making me cry.My heart's aching..why..i dont even think she'll read my blog though i've linked her..simply because she's busy with studies in Australia and church activites. I dont ask for much..but i think it's getting easier to forgive her because i love her a lot, as best friends. Best friends who live apart..many miles apart from each other. Both literally and metaphorically. How sad.

Like many knives stabbed into my heart..She went back this morning and i learnt bout it only this evening when i spoke to her Dad. Wow. Now, i can only cry while talking to her sister Pamela.

This hasnt been an easy week for me..i need more Kleenex..