MMS Friends

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Record

Damn! Longest tongue record's 9.4cm. And im only 7cm?? Time to do some stretching...

I just realised shuyun, xiangjing, grace, tirene and i have blogs. Number is growing i must say! *so fetch* Haha..in fact, lets start our blog soon GST-XS! Ew...whats the acronym girls?? =/ Sorry, i purposely excluded someone and someone.Yea, call me mean.. *shrugs*

As for S.O.U.L., there's sheryldine, liyu, esther and me. What bout sinyin and melissa!!!!! *pouts*

Oh, my supervisor Wendy had a 5mins conversation with me. I think she likes me. =)) Just a idle chat..yea..but at least her impression of me's good. Sorry, no pay raise. Haha..but one more friend means i less enemy! Plus, i had tons of work today..was almost stoning infront of the computer! Was wishing the day would pass fast!

I was caught in the freaking rain...and i was in a white spag!!! *curses*

++ Almost Here/So Confused ++ are nice songs. Radiofreak me..rrrrrgggghhh!!!

How exactly is this decision better than what've proposed? Does it make you happy?