MMS Friends

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Pay day!

Shit lar..so much fuggin work..how to finish?? Why they buy so much HI cards?? Huh...why?! *pulls hair* Wah liao..just wanna curse..i'll never finish registering them! Pui lar...ahhh!!!!!

Nuff said bout work. I went to service my Nokia 6170. In less than 3 months, i'v officially spoilt my flip phone. Sheesh..i know i can get violent with things i handle but BUT but..!! I cant think of reasons to defend myself. =/ Okie, i admit to opening it at least 100 times a day. But so what?! It's gonna cost close to $50 for repairing the flip malfunction. I should've lied that i have the warrently card. But i chose to speak the truth instead..costing me a day's pay to service it. Darn..

Yes, finally got my 2nd pay from SingTel. =))

Meet up with the girls from my class for dinner at NYDC today. Was really excited seeing us together again. Those canteen and ohsoboringGPlessons and nonsense of college days..haha..i missed them so much!!! Stupid Xiangjing didnt make it?? She didnt even bother to pick up any of our calls or smses. More updates on that tmr..for now, im dead tired