MMS Friends

Monday, February 28, 2005

Dinner with Chris

Had dinner with Christopher just. Let's just call him "woman". Ok, we head down to chomps and had a plates of food before us. A pity i had dinner at home before that..how to even enjoy those salty and oily food. Man...they're suppose to be mouth-watering but hell no...i was too full. =/ Sugarcane drink without my lemon..and hokkien mee with beansprouts...ew...?

Yes...the dessert at Ice Cube was awesome! Haha..not only did i had the company of that woman, i also had his Ipod Shuffle to entertain myself. It's mambo night to me already. Ha! As usual, he try to perform some stupid stunt with a cup of water. He spilled it all over the place? Man..sucha embarrassment dude! Tsk tsk..

But he's a gentleman..sent me home...kinda sent me home. Haha..Was fun.. =)) *grinz*

Did i mention im so tired?? Rah...just need someone warm to hug on to..makes the night much sweeter. =)) Sorry, doesnt have to be a guy..haha..