MMS Friends

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Shanny retired

Chinablack was a blast! Booging was awesome till this bunch of crappy guys offered to get drinks for us. We left..spoilt our night like totally? I was barely there for 2 hours! *groans*

Thats right, finally rained this morning! But guess what?? I had an asmtha attack. =/ Bad haze..

Beaching with Liyu babe tmr at Siloso. She's gonna get all the stares for her beauty again. =p Yay..! I've been at our little island almost every sunday!! How cool's that?? Next week'll be with Shuyun babe! =))

Oh, it suddenly dawn on me that i hold the easiest job at SingTel Mobile. Fetch..since we're all paid the same? No point sloggin our guts out since we're just temp staff right? Bad attitude but hell, i needa behave like a bitch sometimes. *grins*

Feel like getting a pair of ice-skates or rollerblades sometime. Need them anyway..even better if i own my own pair

Nissan Latio's launched today. Went to the showroom with parents. Hm..i think its gorgeously sporty! So v pretty esp the red one. =)) If parents get me a car, they say i'll have to learn driving..i dont want..and then they'll expect me to come home early since transport's available. *whines* No no no!!!

Peeps, i wanna get a new SingTel line sometime soon. But i can't be bothered to transfer phonebook to new SIM card. Anyway, those whom i contact all the time (or vice versa) i've already memorize their numbers. Some ought to be forgotten. No, they ought to be wiped out. Esp scumbags...like Terence who disturbs me like fug!! Dont guys get the msg we dont wanna go out with them?? And they still go plan some crappy date like everyday?!

My racingfrog retired!!! Awww.... ='(((