MMS Friends

Monday, February 28, 2005

HI CARDS

I think there were about 1000 HI cards waitin to be registered today. Apparently, i've completed less than half. Haha..am paid the same rate per hour, might as well do the same amt of work??

Radio wasnt too bad today..time passed so fast! But i must admit i kept yawnin..snacking away to keep me awake. Jansen smsed me today..what a shock. He aint as cute anymore though. Haha. Alrights..nothing to do with me. He gave me his squash racquet.. i hardly use it already..not training anymore anyways.

I love that Manson book..its darn hilarious?! *laughs*

Oh yes, other than another IPOD, think i wanna get a car.. Latio's a good choice. Been telling that to my friends. Can someone drive me ard so i dont needa learn how to drive my own car?? Ahh...!!! Does it sound ridiculous..buying a car at 19, when i should be saving up $$ for my studies??

I've been waiting for a chance to write another tribute to all my mates..haha..soon..but right now, im v v v sleepy..a quick nap before dinner starts! Ciao..