MMS Friends

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

NYDC

NYDC: Fabulous night out with my girls.

Tirene - poor hamster, she was having some sort of gastric which was keeping her away from the fantastic food. But she got better. Craziest girl, she asked all the dumb questions and was hyper-excited the entire evening. Fav line of the evening "how r u all man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Shuyun - this duck, complaining and whinning bout her 1st day at work. Underpaid and undertreated by the darn agency. Her fav line during the date was "dont talk to me". Haha. Hope she'll get a better job soon?
Gracie - Apparently, this cow seemed the most calm. Got interested in the whole car loan thang she explained to me. Hee..Its all work work work and more and more OTs for her. Oh yea, how come u didnt talk about ur crush on some guy? =p Seems like she doesnt have any fav line..more like that 'look' on her face. Haha. Not sure what im talking bout?? Go check out the look on any cow's face. HAHAHA!! oops.. =/
Me - Nothing much, trying hard to listen to Tirene and Shuyun speak at the same time, busy with my digital camera and laughing my arse off stupid sex jokes i told them. Fav line was "i need sex". Hurhs..im naughty naughty!! They aint any better, in fact, they're starting to pick up lame stuff from me. =)

That made up: Deprived shanice, Desperate Tirene, Deflated Grace and Depressed Shuyun. I love my girlies..cant wait to see em on Friday..and yes, the a01 and a04 peeps!!