MMS Friends

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Sentosa with Shuyun

The Sun took a long time to come out after the downpour at Sentosa. Shuyun and I had small chats while trying to read our books in peace. Know why? 5 disgusting guys..ew...shant even bother describin what happened? Was indeed sinful sharing a whole spring chicken with her at Sunset Bay..haha..and i had Chicken Croissant and Garlic bread for breakfast! Delifrance rox!! I love my girlie!!! Haha..sorry she was "fossilfied" while waitin for me to arrive. *grins* But hey, i wasnt late!

It dumb trying to salvage situations when everything just topples each time we talk. Yea, prolly everything i did was all on my own accord. Which is like so foolish now because of the attitude he returns me. I do miss him, but it doesnt seem worth it at all. Certain issues are so small, yet, he takes it so seriously. I'm sick of tryin and trying and trying to please him when it doesnt work most of the time. At first, it was a challenge because im always the party being wooed. Me having to woo someone was new and exciting to me. But i think he's friggin petty and hostile to me?? I dont want to be treated like that when i've already done my share. Yea right folks, i should just drop him. I feel like a skeleton in his wardrobe. Part of me wants him, part of me tells me to drop him and move on.

Deprived as i am (of "playing"), i dont think i should keep on with this anymore. Its tiring me out like crazy. It is a pity of course, that we didnt advance. I certainly hope that he changes my mind, but i know its like "dream on sha". Just wondering why am i always in weird relationships. Why am i stuck to a guy who's attached? You bet there's lust, but on top of that, its 2years of nuturing and deep feelings involved. I hate sharing but im not possessive as well. You guys wont understand anyway. So much love to give, but the right person never turns up. Talking bout mutual attraction, there's plenty. Sometimes i joke with my friends that maybe its a better choice if we just shut up and roll in bed. That way, we dont have to argue. Im sick of dating. It doesnt work out. Jumping into bed immediately doesnt work out either. Im v into short-term relationships, but im glad me and that "LT-guy" as u termed, is getting along great for the past 2 years. I wish ours will be something liddat-a mixture of lust and love, but ur tone burst my bubble, like totally. Im just gonna stop inviting myself to ur doorstep. If someone wants me badly (for whatever cause), he should be the one pulling me back. Im always waitin, but nothing happens. Not like i didnt do my share of giving in, apologising, throwin myself at you. Takes 2 hands to clap right?

There's a mixture in the style of my narration. In case u're wondering why's my narration so weird and outta place. Alright then, i shall stop calling u anything. I'll just stop. Just stop. Stop.