MMS Friends

Friday, March 11, 2005

5 days passed

5 days just passed?? *incredible* I have no idea how boring it was for me ever since i left SingTel.

Jobless as i am, i bum ard at home reading and reading and eating and eating and watching and watching those dvds. It repeats everyday. From the time i woke up (its usually noon by then) till dinnertime..woah..time can really drag its way around man.

Nope, no dating. Enough of those shitarse crap. I can really keep my mouth shut for the entire day till he calls me or when liyu talks to me or when Chris the woman asks me out to chill. Otherwise, my lips are pressed firmly together for the entire day. I've excluded talking to family members, of course.

I've nothing planned for the weekend. Maybe heading to town for some light shopping and i simply gotta check out J.Lo's Miami Glow!! =) As for Sunday, Sentosa if the mighty sun's out. And thinking of that particular somebody stayin near there makes me..i dont know how it makes me feel. Why does it still bug me till today? *shrugs*

Sighness, i wanna go to NUS biz school..but i cant!!! SMU?? Way outta point. FASS?? Dont think they want me!! Ughs..uber irritated!! Plan my next step and everything'll be fine. Ha.