MMS Friends

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

soul blog up!

S.O.U.L.
hey girlies, we needa get a gorgeous template with birdies and bees and butterflies and rainbows! =))

Just had a talk with my Mum. She fucking made me cry. I know i didnt get As. But so what?? Its my life..why cant she be happy? She made it sound like i cannot make it to university and that my grades're sucha diappointment. Hello?! Its a full-cert alrights?! If everyone work hard and get As, there wouldnt be normal stream or ITEs to begin with. Not everyone's born a scholar or have fantastic results from the day they're born till they rot in the coffin. We're made different..right? I just want her to be proud of me. Even if i were to take a break from studies for a year, i also want her to know i have my own directions in life. Where's the "all i want for my children is that they are healthy and happy". Fuck..i dont need a good education to be successful. My Dad's a PSLE (3 re-exams for ur info) dropout, yet, he still brings home an income higher than most fathers. The only thing im sorry about is when i asked my Mum why bother giving birth to 3 children when she doesnt see the joy of parenting. Im the stupidest of the 3 daughters she had, thats why her expectation of me's so high?? Please, not everyone is born to get straight As okay. I know u mean well, but please, dont make it sound like my life is going to be so pathetic because my grades doesnt seem desirable. For Christ's sake, go to the church or temple or mosque to reflect on YOUR attitude towards ur children too. You keep complaining work's tough and ure doing it for OUR sake. Duh, of coursse we know. We didnt let u down that much did we?? We didnt even grab a parang to kill anyone! Jesus! Just be happy for us Mum..learn from Dad. We DID try our best already. ='(

Thats why im determine to be rich and 'powerful' like my Dad. He's my inspiration. He doesnt stress me out like Mum does. Thats why i feel that he loves me and believes in me more than my other half-parent. Glad i have a God-mother who loves me as much. Sighness, if only Papa was alive..i miss u.