MMS Friends

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

SIM

Wenta SIM with Tirene yesterday. Kinda interested in the biz (accountancy) course. However, SMU's got a double degree. And NTU biz fac is better than NUS's. *confused* Apply for all lar. RAH!!

Guess who i met on the bus down to town after that? CLARA LEE!! Oh my goodness...Tirene and I totally jumped!! *excited* Haha..its been so long since i last met her, and darn..she's still calling me Eunice?! *faintz* Eww..no no..i prefer Shanice, thank u. =)

The J.Lo perfume that was launched: Miami Glow. Stupid auntie..she's rude and irritating. I really prefer the opposite sex attending to me. Her service sux..wished i had done more than just shaking my head and dragging Tirene away from the old ugly fugly witch. Ugggghs!!

Movie with family this evening. Was good. =)) I saw Li Nanxiang's wife and that big breasts woman who advertised for some bust thingy at Toa Payoh. She owes a salon there. Ate the entire bowl of macaroni at Macpherson kpt for supper..sheesh..check out my tummy. I'm feeding myself like some caged animal.

I keep forgetting its March Hols already. Its getting hazy and warm huh..Sentosa!!! =))