MMS Friends

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Shanice is slim & sexy!! =))

House Of Wax is good man!! The gory scenes totally grossed me out. Haha. Paris Hilton was just a girl that died in red lingerie and claimed to have dropped her lipbalm when she obviously was giving a damn blowjob. Hurhurhur. Nana banana will love the show im sure. WAIT. Someone enlighten me-how can the wax house burn down if its all made of wax? Nevermind, i had dirtyboy with me. And thats all it matters. =))

Everytime he sleeps over, i'll have lack of rest. Puffy and tired eyes. I might be blind one day. When im sick, my eyes turn red. Before every asthma attack, i tear non-stop. Smoke irritates my eyes like fcuk. You get my point.

I met so many weird people today. Esp that guy who waved to me in his car. Do i know you???!! And that talkative cabbie.. *faintz* And and and that tailor who altered my clothes, he was so anxious bout me having his hp number. Eh????

Remember i was sick for the whole of last week?? I dropped from 43kg to 39kg. No kidding. Glad bout my weight loss though. Hate Tina the talking tummy. If you think i dont have a tummy, i do at times okie. So, dont envy me. Now, my figure's just perfect for me. =)

Okie, think i've got a job with Starhub. Not sure if im gonna sign the contract tomorrow, caught in a dilemma. =/ RecruitExpress is kinda efficient eh, was offered the job a day after. Tirene and I have been looking for a job these 2 days. Havent heard anything im happy with so far. Or maybe i should just sign up with a dance school to pass the 2 months away.

Seems like i've got nothing planned this week. (Wanna tann this Saturday or Sunday anyone??) Another then clubbing this Sunday with many many people. Aurelia just asked me if i was clubbing tonight. Guess not darling.. =/ Frikkin tired..

Hmmmmm....havent seen Liyu and Melissa for eons. Sheryldine babe, i miss you too. ='( But i miss my dirtyboy more..miss you showering me with kisses me all the time. Sleeping without you makes me feel all empty..cant wait to see you again baby..think im loving you more each day.. =))