MMS Friends

Monday, June 27, 2005

Undergrad's Day 1

1) Lindsay Lohan
2) Denise Keller
3) Fiona Xie

Hottest woman on my list. Who begs to differ?

It'll take me awhile to change my style. I just figured that out.

Bummed into Lena and Xinying. Really nice catching up with them, for awhile at least. Nostalgic. Picked up from where we left off-secondary school. It's been so long!

Anybody saw the excruciated look on the mother's face on StraitsTimes main page today? It's heartwrenching. Painful to see news like these. Now i know why parents're so protective over little things we do. That's because they see a bigger picture of "danger" while we dont. Parents must have a zillion worries.

Bought lots of junkie after school. Chocolates, sweets, pinic ham and Myojo's tomyam. I'm gonna pig out. Then complain i've a tummy. O_o

That incompetent, young, petite customer service officer sent me to the wrong lecture on the 1st day of school. *curses* I double checked with her twice on my course yet she insisted my 1st lecture should be Socialogy. Fcuking anal. I knew it was supposed to be Mathematics1/Statistic1. Got totally fed up, created a scene after lecture ended. Fire her (for human's sake). I know its a small matter but when im PMSing, dont mess with me. I'll (or my parents) do anything to feel appeased. Bad start i swear. Only good thing was that i didnt missed out anything because the Math lecture was really basic. Or maybe my Math's good (for this term).

I'm at this stage of my life whereby i've become very anti-social. Maybe its a 19-year-old thing. Oh, bother.