MMS Friends

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Army steals our men!!

Time spent with my baby was more precious than water...no kidding! 10080 mins per week and i only get to see him for 120mins. I want attention from someone i love. (Isnt that what most of us want?) Im afraid i might be falling for him..yea yea..after like what..close to 3 years of courtship. Realisation.

Found my Condo card today. Finally. So, the car issue - I dont wanna learn driving!! But wont it be cool to pick you girls/guys when we go on dates?? Haha..i know you cannot wait darling Zihui!! Was just thinking about my clubbing needs (for now, im sick of clubbing), Mom'll need the car too because her night life is more "heong" than mines. Hoho! *grins* And thinking about the amount of cars that'll start horning at me, totally makes me shudder.

Luke and I pooled in some money for Darling Tirene and Tisha's 20th birthday present. Of course, its a small gift from the girlfriends too. =)) Yummy eh! Must thank Chris my woman for carrying my shopping bags again..weekends come and go..frikkin routined. Bought new clothes again..my older sis Emily picked up some tabs..wee...