MMS Friends

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Papa

A simple ceremony at IHM's columbarium yesterday. Papa may have passed away a year ago but the pain is still as bad. I certainly cannot deal with death. Not now, not forever.

Cried my hearts out..

Almost the end of consultation week. My computer's still down. Been catching up on work and assignments with Pauline daily. A pat on my own back.

Random post..nothing much to update except i've been having nasty rashes on my face ughs!! But im so fortunate to be spending time with dirtyboy for this past one month. It will only get stronger.. =)

Sheryldine : HAHA. who misses who!! Hurry organise an outing babe. waiting waitin waiting.. *grins*

Melly : Am going to Sentosa this weekend if the weather's good too. =)) msg me if you're scooting off to the beach okies?? Miss ya..haha..wanted to msg you that night but instinct told me you'll be asleep. Yes, time to catch up babe. I miss you....alot.... *hugs*

Liyu : girly!!! clubbin next wed...I DONT CARE!!!!! haha...u take care too...and please remember to update me everything..so excited to hear about em..heee..

Jenn : hate the peanut gravy, love the warm peanut squirtin outta the ball!!! Muahaha..

David : well wishes to you as well =)