MMS Friends

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

UOB Visa Mini

Went out with my dirtyboy today. I'll let u guys on a secret: he's not really dirty, in fact, he smells damn good. I love boys who smell nice. =))

Haha. Caught THE MAID. Another lousy local production. But, the whole plot about Ah Soon, the crazy son, sexual assault etc etc was kinda fresh to me. I actually tried to focus hard whenever the overhead bridge scene came along, just to spot Chris and Shuming. Oh, Shuming's grandma did a great job! Haha..and there were so many car accidents in that un-creepy show!!

Ate, shopped before heading back to his condo for a workout at the gym. =) I love my baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He bought me a beautiful necklace! I'm blessed to've him around more often these days - to love and care for me and hold my hands, hug me all the time ((:

No school tmr, gonna go out and study. I better do well. Mom was nagging yesterday (again) because i kept glueing myself to the teevee. I'm the ultimate teevee girl. Just rented Million Dollar Baby. O_o

And fcukit, cramps suck.