MMS Friends

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas Eve

Slimming, toning and detoxification sessions has been working finally. My body's turning out the way i way it to be at certain places. =) And BioTrim's session is so fantastic, my food digest real well. I take my dump twice a day! Hee.

Coverlooks on Monday. Clean look. Excited. =) Oh anyway, im spotted on magazines and newspapers by so many people. It's getting very embarrassing because my complexion aint as great as what the adverts show.

Work at Zouk was alright yesternight. Posted to Members again. I went late so it was a rather 'short night'. Plus there wasnt any boo-boos or irritating customers. 5 people gave me tips. =)

Christmas' tmr. Mum has been bringing me shopping yet i didnt get anything. The thing about saving is getting into me..haha! *grins*

Dearest Santa,

I want my Levis silver label
I want a new bikini from Ripcurl
I want to get rid of my nasty heat rash
I want the mighty sun so i can go to the beach
I want my family and friends to be blessed this Christmas
I want to get something for everyone but the shops're now closed when i finally've the time

Zi Hui -> haha..right..dont think u can make it on the voting day anyways. sigh..what happened on friday???!!! was looking fwd to it man!! hmm...its not ur dream college but u'll get out of it in 3 months so just enjoy urself okie?? =))