MMS Friends

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Bioskin Voting

Shoot at Bugis was alright but i didnt quite like it..camera, re-takes and fake smiles..how it was full of lies to be exact. Michelle is so hot!! And i saw Jun Yang at the make-up unit in the morning..not bad..pretty cute. Auntie Nancy made me up..turned me into a swan. But i got the least balloons still. Hahaha.

Today's voting will not affect the final results at the end of this month though. By the way, anybody wants to support me at the studio for the recording on 29th Dec?? I've got tickets 4 more tix. RSVP me asap yea.

Mummy bought the 100ml LIVE parfum by JLo from DFS galleria for me and lil' sister to share!! *skips ard* I love my Mom!! =)) Hee..then i saw this other rip curl bikini which's black and white and green. I wanna get it. Gonna hit Sentosa so very soon!

Xiu Mei / Angele -> haha..thanks..i did the worst during the voting. haha. wish me more luck..i still wanna get the cash!! *grins* But cannot be too greedy lar..already got one year free treatment and products. =b