MMS Friends

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Hari Raya Haji

Dirtyboy came over yesterday. Had the entire afternoon to ourselves. *grins* Watched DVDs and i think Narnia is not exactly a good show. King Kong's great. I wanna catch Memoirs of Geisha soon soon soon!

By the end of the month, i should be able to save 1k. I'm working hard. I will work hard. =) Mum wants to bring me aboard for shopping soon. But i dont know when's my holiday. Excited..!

Wet weather..quite irritating. Have to bring jacket and umbrella out. Extra weight.

Dine -> its okie. haha. very embarrassing that day. =/

Melly -> haha, i just got my brazilian done. and i tell you, i rather go back to Holland's branch. I dont like Paragon's. That woman who did urs, did my lil' sis. Hee. But since they're new, there're personal shower rooms in certain rooms. It's so cool!! Haha. Their toilet bowl dont have the "special" function though. Yes, let's go back next month babe??

Peichin -> yes..when're we meeting out again??? everybody seems busy..

Pad -> hey girl!!!! how're you!!! *hugs*