MMS Friends

Friday, February 24, 2006

Guys & Games

I realised most guys really love hittin the arcade, sitting infront of the teevee playing xbox and gaming all the time.

Quite disgusting.

Ok, nothing else to talk about. Except.

Was blogsurfing and Angela's caught my eye. Actually, i wrote something similar to that of yours last year, starting with you're "the only one.....". As time passes by, the list just becomes shorter. Well, the sad truth is that you no longer do them for me now.

Why am i tryin to hard to get your attention? Simple. I dont get any.

Typing this alone is enough to make my heart swell. Fuck those nights i cried myself to sleep, having other guys comfort me.

Do people call that the downsides of any relationships?

Melly -> meeting u and zh tmr for lunch!!! very excited pls!! haha..bring ya camera!! oh oh...hey hey, sending cheryl off with me at 7pm in the evening on sat?? come come come!! haha..damn..HONEYPOT!! i checked the place out with cheryl yesterday. kinda cool. =)