MMS Friends

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Flight of the Bumble Bee




after 3.5 months, the 17 pairs from sandalsworld pre-order collection finally arrived! (: thats a huge load off my mind. 1 more ae spree to clear!
it was STRIP XXX with Pamela after school. before that i got my manicure and pedicure done at nailzstory. brightened up my feet since its so fair now. haha. sorry you'd to wait for me! promise we'll go together after cny (:
looove today's waxing session. my therapist was gorgeous and friendly! and it didnt hurt much today! (: pam! i hope it was a great 1st time experience for ya!
yes, we've got baby skin 'down there'. haa.
busy busy day. trying to clear those stocks i got from supplier. money money money!!
thankfully there's no school tmr so i'll get down for some serious studying.
promise.
Dine -> i loooove you. more outings soon!! with berrrrrrry (: