MMS Friends

Saturday, January 13, 2007

teeveeoverload

1 new slippers, 2 new dresses, 1 puff sleeve top.

Shopped like fcuk this week.

I'm feeling so uber guilty!

To the point i've to cut down on food. =(

My Brailiano Praia, took me a zillion years to choose. with my poor darling girlfriends (with period) sitting down waiting for me to make up my pathetic mind. and also, thanks to the 6 NUMboys who helped me for that half an hour. =/ Some really look digusting on my small feet. hard to make up my mind with the amount of designs in that store la.

Met Jinette dearie today. Went to bugisstreet after introducing her to my agent. Controlled my balls off when i wanted a couple of item. This is a terrible habit man!

And public transport was a killer today?? Not to mention it was raining non-stop.

Mos burger-ed with Melly & Dine (: eat walk talk shop. And thanks for the ride home babe! I want a volkswagen too! Lucky u, having Jeff to ferry u around. Hoho. I wanna see Berry soon!

Duckied -> hahaha, but we did try to study then! no? haha. sigh, everyone's doing better than me too. should just work harder. found out i can be pretty lazy O_o how's nana banana? (: