MMS Friends

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Happy Birthday, Gracie!


Yours truly as the photographer.


I like talking to the separated couple. And their unborn baby. Ha.

Mr Cutie Chen.
--------------

Luke's 21st at KennyR.
Together with Children of Hougang, the a01 a02 a03 get-together.
Lucillllllllle. Gees. What the hell is that suppose to mean? haha. Hearty dinner, laughed non-stop till my cheeks hurt.
The table was so long Tirene, Gary, Angeline and myself couldnt communicate with the guys at the other end. Haha.
Luke is so cute and (brainy=sexy) lar. Good catch (: No, he's not a fish.
If you take a closer look at the pics, you'll realise that 6 wore black and the other 6 wore light colours. Wish everyone turned up in black though. Haha.
I'm glad to be a part of the celebration and yes, may your wish come true (:
-------------
Chatting with Xiangjing makes me go nuts. She's hilarious *grins*
-------------
Completed 2.4km in approximately 10mins with Fredk yesterday, finished slightly before midnight. I like your dimple, and i worship your body. *sexy abs* I really surprise myself. Maybe because i dont want people to say im weak after not training for 3 years. Haha.
-------------
Slight muscle ache. Been considering gym membership for sometime. After hearing Marcus and Shuming got theirs, i want it even more. Did my math, i've to go twice (or more) a week to fully utilize the money im investing. What a bother.
Melly -> thankyou (: love u too. dont get too stressed up at work alrights!