MMS Friends

Saturday, December 08, 2007

LIME flea-market *scape

regina & lil' sis

customer trying on my apparels

interested buyers

Excuse me, im V.I.P.
The turnout was better than expected!
I had browsers/customers almost every minute of the day.
Didnt get the chance to go for any break from 12-7pm!
Lil' sis made some money too, she was supposedly helping me out. Thanks baby!
Sales met my expectations and im a happy girl (:
Met a couple of my regulars and some random people who knows about my LJ, really cool!
But nobody came down to visit me.
A couple of friends texted me though. Thankyou for the support!
Sorry i missed a few calls as i was so busy attending to customers. Ya, that busy!
Our neighbours were really friendly and easy to talk to. She's promoting her cupcake webbie, offered me and my sister so many cheesecakes and cupcakes to try. Such sweeties!! (: Exchanged webbie at the end of the day, shook hands and bid goodbyes.
Entire family came down eventually to support me and then we headed to The Oasis for dinner. I was starved!
Other than the weather, everything was awesome! It was a wonderful experience i never want to forget. I make a good entrepreneur la.
Thankyou woman for the zoukout tickets, appreciate it! (:
Q is for quality, nothing but the best for your hoochie and coochie without betty blue and hot vanilla wax. I'm now buffy, not fluffy!