MMS Friends

Friday, May 16, 2008

x Dim Mak x Mark Cobrasnake x Zouk Yard Sale x this Sun 18 May x

ZOUK YARD SALE!!

Date: 18th May 2008

Time: 2-7pm

Venue: ZOUK (stall is located on the 2nd floor right next to the staircase oppt the bar next to the toilet)

What to expect: clearance from previous collections at crazy low prices, my private wardrobe will be up for grabs too (psss..mostly brand new with tags!). New stocks will be released and launched at the flea and easy as well.Guys / Girls stuff will be put on sale, come see what you can find. Help me spread the word. My trash might just be someone else's gem!

Remember to come say hi (:

Y,
Shanice

-------

On the side note, i'm sick. Fighting a battle with 40 degrees fever, spongeing day and night to bring down the temperature. Antibiotics is taking away my energy, im bed-ridden.

You can keep me in your prayers.

Thankyou my dearest friends, for those concerned SMSes (:

-------