MMS Friends

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sunday come, Sunday go

Mr Brown saw me in my pj's and Shrek hairband :(
How embarrassing!!

----

I did it again.
But it was really fun!!!!
Illegal but safe.

----

Thursday was CoH pre-birthday celebration for Amy & Indran.
Dinner at Swensen's.
Laughed till my tummy hurts.
Glad i went for it eventually (:

Made a point not to go Mwl today. My first thursday of the year.
Must be a miracle!

----

Friday was Mummy's birthday.
Had family dinner at Gary's.
Standard dropppped!! :(

----

After 2 years, i finally understand the chapter on Auctions. I'm beginning to feel that Managerial Econs might not be that tough after all. At least when you put in some effort to make sense of whats printed on the notes. Haha, just when im about to graduate. Tsk. But as much as i love Econs, its just, yuck.

----

Tuition boy showed attitude during the 90min i had with him this afternoon. It totally pissed me off. Kept praying for patience. Left 10mins earlier because i was about to explode.

----

I was thinking about unconditional love. Since it was the topic during Thursday's dinner. I don't really think there's PURE unconditional love per se. Yes, we do things for others willingly. But at some point or other, we want the other person to reciprocate in a way. I dunno, tell me what you think (:

Jerrome -> there's joy in life without having to watch Horton. Watch 'me' (: