MMS Friends

Monday, April 14, 2008

Everyone's looking at herrrrr

Damn gorgeous!!
As you can prolly tell by now i've a soft spot for floral prints (:




Ever since the weekend, i couldnt stop grinning to myself because i did something exciting yet illegal. Oops. I wanna try it again!!!!!

Sky looks threatening, and i've tuition at 3pm :(
If not for the good money..

Will be sleeping over at Godma's for the next 5 days, Godbro and Godsisterinlaw went Perth for a quick getaway. Pouts. Can hardly wait for my Bangkok and Melbourne trip.

No more narratives for me.

Secret admirer -> your identity is not a secret at all :P

Naz -> thankyou, top one is mine and bottom one is Chris' (: i wanted his at first but Pedro do not shrink shoes. haha.

Jerrome -> must get used to seeing Shanice in shoes. but i wont wear it out unless im certain it wont rain. haha. mid-spring now! long way to summer (: I realise you know weijie!! i worked with her years back for a publishing company. heh.

Shanice -> you're jealous!!!! (and in case everyone is wondering, there is SOMEONE out there using my name and thankfully im intelligent enough to guess who. haha. gotcha!)