MMS Friends

Thursday, April 03, 2008

John 3.16




Offend me and you're so dead.
This stupid 15 year old bitch from SGFLEA stole my photos and still dare to argue with me.
I banned her with immed effect.
Then her 19 year old boyfriend come type a 3243252590 page long essay to apologize on her behalf.
How sweet!
But i think she should be responsible for her actions.
I could've sued her for copyright issues.

Yes, i am the creator of SGFLEA.livejournal.com.
From nothing to something.

And i dont like bitches who sit behind a computer screen and act like kings.
I dare you to say it in my face, not behind a computer.
But im a nice person, so all's well now. Hope that bitch learnt her lesson.

If you're bitchy, i can be even more bitchy.
Thats why people say dont offend women.
I'm not a bad person, dont make me one.
Please dont make me one. I'm trying my best to be the best that i can be!

So, digressing. Do cats really like fishes?

Studied hard for monetary (like real hard) today. I'm beginning to see light. Maybe its the light at the end of the tunnel. Give me the strength Lord, i need it so badly!!! :(