MMS Friends

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Failure yet again

Low moral..failed managerial econs mocks yet again.
Instead of finding excuses for me, my lecturer said i shouldnt fail too badly in the real exams. Show some effort and the examiner might pass me.
Thats like saying she has given up hope on me after 2 years.
I dunno what to do.


Thankfully my social psy, hrm, organisational theory, accounting is doing pretty well.
Another worry is my Monetary Econs.

Why am i taking the 2 most difficult Economics modules in the world??!!! *sobs*

Its easy to understand yet not easy to put my understanding on the paper.

Equals to not understanding it at all???

I love econs, yet hate it.

I think i understand myself better now.

If i give up, i lose the battle.

If i set my mind to excel in it, i normally fight hard to win the battle.

And thats the huge obstacle - my weak willpower.

Its too late sitting infront of the computer and procastinate.
I'm getting down to it man.
Oh yes im fighting you evil econs. Rah!

*takes out my sword and helmet*

A thought entered my mind:
Cheering for your house-mates during Sport's Day is like those gamblers cheering for their horse in a horse race. I'll paint a similar picture anytime. Different context but same.

Ok, what the hell am i talking about.

And i was telling Sa'edah just now when we were studying in school (yes, back to school for self-study on a Sunday..sad life), that we've to work our arse off, can't even bear to think about the 2 holidays awaiting me after final exams.

Over and Out.

Kimmy -> there's no free lunch in the world (: no la..i've no time for you!

Sheryldine -> im studying damn hard in school, i think our next date will be in June :(

Naz -> my n73 is 16 months old only! I need to save up for a EOS and notebook, thus no money to invest on a new hp. Can call and sms can liao. hahaha. well, i dropped it during the flea market..how weird..usually nothing happens when i drop it on other days O_o