MMS Friends

Saturday, March 22, 2008

LIME fleamarket - over & out!

boy fan-ning girl. *omg*

Shen's boy lost in his PSP world :b

Pam looking euphoric! hmmm?!?!

Post-rain Sales

Lil' sister is happy she's got her subway from her boy Luke. haha.

Shen, Pam, Mel, Faith, Sha


It was a success (:

I thank everyone who has supported or helped me in any way.
Love you all to death!!!

Though it was hot like hell from 12.30pm-3pm, unexpectedly i got sunburnt!! :(

And down comes the rain at 4pm-7pm. Gees. Evacuation!! Haha.



Thankyou:

Felicia -> for helping me from my home all the way to town, and the setting up of booth under the Sun. I really appreciated it (:

Pamela -> this babe stayed all the way to help me for this event. we had alot of fun being bosses for the day, gossiping about how cheapo some people are. HAHA. i love you!!

Zihui -> thanks for dropping by and refusing to take a photo with me O_o seeyou on Monday evening with new collection photoshoot. I promise after this month, we'll stop. haha.

Faith / Melissa -> thankyou for the soft-drink, and guarding my rack with your life in case there's theft (: you rock, policeman! hahaha!

Chris -> the water you bought for me saved our life. It was so hot i had rashes all over..!! thankyou thankyou thankyou!! can never do without my woman (:

Liyu -> the chicken essence was very thoughtful..im drinking it now..thankyou so much for dropping by my place. you're the sweetest! *hugs*

Eliza sis / Luke / Emily sis -> thankkkkyouuuuuuuu!!! *kow tow*

Parents -> thankyou for sending me to and fro, dinner was awesome! Finally had something proper to eat after 24hours! I know im loved and blessed (: